Thursday, June 24, 2010

First timer with face makeup, HELP!?

My face is very oily, and I would like to start using foundation, concealer, etc.. I know that if I were to use anything like that, it would all slid right off, or cause me to break out terribly....





Is there anything I can use to stop my face from getting so oily and, if anyone knows of any face makeup that would cause me to NOT break out, that would also be helpful....





Thank you for your help


AliFirst timer with face makeup, HELP!?
I use this product only where I need it.





http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>





I use this moisturizer every day, including if I wear it, under foundation.





http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>





I saw this product when I was getting you the above two links...





http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>First timer with face makeup, HELP!?
First of all, make sure you have an oil free foundation. You should try Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Liquid Foundation, it is made specifically for your skin type and it includes a gentle formula which reduces breakouts. Heres the link..
they have makeup designed just for oily skin and sensitive skin





you dont have to spend a lot to get good makeup but if you buy really cheap makeup your skin will start to look like helllllll....








so just try out a lot of different thing and find what fits you best also a rule i use....





if you dont need it dont use it :D
you should wash ur face a lot and drink more water for ur skin to become less oily. u should u a neutagena face wash. and to stop braking out too much wash ur face every night if u have makeup on cause that causes brakeouts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting