Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup help?

I have always worn really thick eye liner. It was my thing in high school. Now i'm trying to update my make up look, but I can't put on eye liner without it looking really thick, and simply, I just don't know how to make it look good on myself. I know the ideas of how to do it, but i just can't make it work.


Any suggestions?Makeup help?
well, i would say if you want the look with eyeliner you have to put on mascara. and have a thin layer of eyeliner on top lid and on the bottom just put it thick.





i personally like eyeliner and they are always ways to make it look hip[ use liquid eyeliner for top]





hope i helped!


%26lt;3 athenaMakeup help?
If you are using a pencil liner, make sure that it is always sharpened. This can help you create a thinner line. If you use liquid liner, practice makes perfect.


You can also...


well, here is a link.


I KNOW ITS STRANGE. BUT


the idea works well!





http://youtube.com/watch?v=mE7k_VHXyi0





I promise
Ok, I am the make-up queen....Use a brown-back or charcoal


or perhaps blue eye shadow and smug.....you know, put it


on like you would the liner and define the eye on the top lid


and on the bottom lid.....You go, girlfriend...
Thick Eyeliner can make you look like a tramp, ditch the eyeliner or use a light color instead.
put a little eye liner..


and eye liner is bad for you by the way...but ya w.e


and then put mascara a lot of it and then put some eye liner over your upper lid..JUST A LITTLE..dont like put A LOT..then put a little eye shadow.


dont go over board


then people just say like wtf is wrong with her and guys dont even like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting