Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup help!!!!?

What is a good (powder foundation) that i could buy that won't clog pores and cause pimples and is oil free??? please help. thanks. =]Makeup help!!!!?
Bare Minerals works great. I've been using it for about 2 years, and after trying many brands of powder foundation, Bare Minerals is definitely the best.





It's advertised as being so natural that you can sleep with it on, and it's true. Other powder foundations would make me break out if I left it on overnight, but with Bare Minerals if I leave it on when I go to bed, my face is still smooth and clear in the morning.





Bare Minerals also helps with oily skin. My skin gets oily really easily, and this has helped with that a lot.





Hope this helps!Makeup help!!!!?
doir works great that is the kind i use with your same problem . woks wonder for me lol
M.A.C. has a good one. Dior as well
I use T' LeClerc powder compact foundation in Vanille ( Im pale) but all the sahde look amazing and it leaves your skin totally clear, and it feels super light like your wearing nothing. You can buy it at barneys.com





shades to skin color


Pale: Vanille


Light skined: Creme


Darker: Amande


Darkk: Praline





It works so well, and lasts really long too, you should DEFENITLY try it





good luck!
I use M.A.C. It leaves my skin nice and fresh looking. But Doesnt make me look fake or clog my pores. It barely feels like im wearing it.
Get a mineral foundation. They're more expensive but they don't clog your skin and are natural.
the makeup i use is not all oil free and sometimes it tends to clog my pores, but it works like a charm and i have the same skin problems, and so far so good.


i use


loreal poweder foundation


and


powderfx


they are truly amazing and combined with the right face wash, this makeup is awesome :)


hope this helps
mineral foundation-you can buy it at wallgreens
MARYKAY!!!
Bare Minerals,it will actually help your skin
Bare Minerals
Maybelline products are the best for this purpose. Try one of its loose powders, you'll befefit from it.
covergirl
i swear by Bare Minerals by bare escentuals.





Look them up online.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=VHODG5CRETSAACV0KQTRXCQ?id=P61003%26amp;shouldPaginate=true%26amp;categoryId=5737


(this one is sold at sephora but they have their own store)





Their powder foundation works great (your face looks flawless! take it from me) and it wont cause acne. its actually good for your skin!





It may be pricey but its soo worth it! :]
Bare Minerals by Bare Essentials. It's the best ever
bare minerals it is AWSOME it works without clogging pores!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting