Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup Help!!?

I have olive tan skin, dark brown eyes, dark brown hair and post-acne scars. What types of make-up should i use to hide the scars, and to ';enhance'; my look?





-Right now, I am using mineral powder from clinique, black eyeliner, black mascara and a light red blush.





Also, do you know a good drugstore eyeliner, that wont fall to the bottom of my eyes by the end of the day and smudge all around?Makeup Help!!?
I would saying using bare minerals its great for your skin and it looks very natural


I would also recomend using maybe just a little bit of concealer to cover up those scars now the type of eyliner I use is mac and it works very well but if your wearing black eye liner then I would change it too a dark brown color just because of the color of your eyes and you can buy many types of eye shadow,concelar,blush,and powder from bare mineral just go check out their site


http://bareminerals.com/Makeup Help!!?
I'd use a heavy-duty foundation like estee lauders ';double wear'; to hide scars, it also is a really good makeup.


Deff. my favorite foundation, and also covers up blemishes greatly.


You can just put some on a qtip or foundation brush and put on blemish or scar, or you could put some in your hand and spray your face with a water mist and then put the foundation on and just rub it in all over face.


It's a little pricy though.





Then I'd say a powder or a compact powder, I use Estee Lauders wet to dry compact, which works great.


Get a bronzer, any type will do i'm not too particular.





Eyeliner- hm from a drugstore, they usually smear, but i'd say the best from a drugstore would be a cover-girl one I can't remember the exact name but it has a little smudger on the end.


I would not recommend wet n wild it always smears.
you put eyeshadowon your eyes and lipstick on your lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting