Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup help?

i have bright blue eyes, freckles, strawberry blonde hair and light skin, what kind of eye makeup should i use?Makeup help?
I am very similar to you and I like to use champagne and pink colors for my eyeshadow. I like to use black eyeliner and mascara as well. I get my makeup at Mineralperfect.com and it's all natural minerals. I think neutral browns and light greens and purples are fun too!Makeup help?
Try browns and rose. Soft browns, peachy, apricot, copper and rose tones. When you use a color opposite the eye, (The opposite of blue is orange) they don’t compete for attention, therefore your eye color pops! Warm shades contrast the coolness of blue eyes, making them stand out(All the colors I listed above come from shades of orange - most people don't want their eyes orange). Since you are so pale try using brown eyeliner and mascara instead of black - unless you want to look really dramatic and maybe even a little goth.
maybey like a colorfull smoky eye and if u do that use a light lipstick because you dont want it to look like you used to much make up so a neutral color for the lips.btw colorful smokey eyes are in this season
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting