Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup help?

ok so i have a school awards thing and i'm wearing a light green dress. it's from charlotte russe but i can't find a link. it's a little above my knees and a light sheer green. i'm wearing silver metalic sandel high heels. i need to know wat i should do for my makeup. nothing to out there. i wear eyeliner, mascara, powder ,eye shadow, lip stick or gloss, the basics. i need to know what color or tecnics.. also an idea for my hair. i have medium (a little past my shoulders) hair thats brown with blonde highlights. it can be straight curly whatever. up down. ect. so any ideas??? my eyes are brown by the wayMakeup help?
You have the same features as me. I have medium long brown hair and blonde highlights and brown eyes. I love your pick for the dress, thats beautiful. What i would recommend is to use a light colored sparkly eyeliner. There is a quad eyeliner set by Loreal and its called Wear Infinite. I would recommend using one of those colors. Its a powdered eyeliner. Its different but its great. I use it. I would use regular black mascara. No lengthening or thickening. Natural is in for Summer. The powder depends on your skin color. If you have a lighter skin tone I would use a lighter powder. NO FOUNDATION. It looks to CAKEY! If you have a darker skin tone use a BUFF colored powder. (or a medium shade powder) For eye shadow, I would just use a neutral color to cover up the veins on your eyelids. You can go darker for the eye shadow but just on the base of your eyelid not your whole eyelid up to your eyebrows. For the lipgloss, because you have a green dress, i would go for a light pink gloss on top of a darker pink lipstick so you don't have to keep reapplying it because it is a formal event. For your hair i would go for the curly look. But not too curly because you don't want it to look obnoxious just shique. wear it down..:) Wearing your hair down is in during Summer.





Good luck and you will look great! :)





-emily!Makeup help?
i would wear your regular foundation/powder with brown eyeliner and mascara. you could wear an eyeshadow that matches your dress or just wear a light brown. as for your hair if its a really fancy event you could wear it up, if its not that fancy just curl it and make it look nice.
i already answered this there is no need to ask twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting