Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup Help!?

Okay, I am going out with a guy tonight, we are going to a concert, and I need help. I'm wearing jeans and a striped pink and green and blue tee. But how should I do my hair and makeup? My hair is brown and just barely touches my shoulders. I have brown eyes, and I just need some suggestions. How should I do my makeup? Any tips? Thanks everyone!Makeup Help!?
Depending on what kind of concert you are going to you need to plan on if you will be jumping around in a crowd or just sitting quietly listening to music. If you're jumping around in a crowd be careful to wear makeup that won't run as you sweat. Also wear your hair in a way that won't bother you as you are in the crowd. Maybe up in a cute ponytail with your bangs held in bobby pins so it poofs up a little that look is really trendy right now and would keep your hair out of your face. Maybe go with makeup like eyeshadow with a little shimmer that isn't dark. That way it looks cute and catches the light, but you won't be able to tell if it runs since it isn't dark colored. Also a little cheek tint and some waterproof mascara should do ya.Makeup Help!?
What kind of concert? If it is a rock high upbeat type then go extreme with the makeup and some type of up-do with the hair. That way when you are dancing and bouncing you will also stay cool. But if it is a more mellow type then do everything more sub-dude and fresh. I would still pull the hair back with a headband or some type of other tie back.


The best advice is to have fun, be comfortable and laugh!
Try using multiple eyeliners. Try using a blue liner on your top lid, use a green liner above the blue, and a dark color on your bottom. This makes your eyes look brighter.


Make sure you try it a couple of times throughout the day so you can get it the way you like it before you go.


If you want fuller lips try using a darker lip liner with a glossy lipstick.


Your face is a canvas let your imagination soar.


GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting