Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mineral Makeup help plz!!!! (10 pts....

can i buy good mineral makeup at walmart (like is almay a good one?) any help is apperciated-if i find one....10 pts to best thanx (also thats non acnegenic) -if thats a word-lolMineral Makeup help plz!!!! (10 pts....
Never tried Almay.. since I couldn't find it. But I use Physicians Formula. Don't use their brush, it's crap. Also, having a proper base will do wonders, since I noticed that when I used a newer primer I just bought, it made the foundation have a weird sheen, which it does normally have, but it's a nice sheen. So try it out with the brush, and if you like how it works, then invest in a new brush, either a stippling brush for a really light coverage or a kabuki/buffing rounded brush for a medium coverage.Mineral Makeup help plz!!!! (10 pts....
Almay is good because It is a sister company to Clinique...Fragrance free and allergy tested...You will be good to go with that one..As far as the MINERAL thing ehhhh, I haven't really gotten good reviews for people with oily or breakout prone skin, so if your skin is either of those things then I would stay away from the mineral part and stick with a good oil free make up...Still though Almay is good...=)
Bella Pierre is a great product. I am in Australia and it's a US company but it's so good it made it down under.





I hate wearing make up but this products is so light and makes you look and feel so good.





I love it!
yepp.


maybelline, physicians formula, loreal, almay, and covergirl are some brands that have mineral makeupp.


all found at walmart.
sure I like other brands like physician's formula or roreal
Here is a website that helps you find great mineral makeup. Hope it helps.
yeahh like they have phycicians formulaa its kind of expensivee but i like it alot (:
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
target has bare minerals. and theres a starter kit that i bought which was like $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting