Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup help?

how old should you be when you start wearing makeup?Makeup help?
I say at least 13 don't over do it you are already beautiful just accent your features a little and that will take you so farMakeup help?
Most girls start wearing it around the age of 13...but they wear it v subtle. As they get older they do it more and more dramatic. Don't guide your life by others! Start wearing makeup when you feel ready/like you need to!
it doesn't matter if it's subtle
I'd say at least 18. The later the better, since you're skin is still fresh and clear. You dont want to look older with makeup on. Most makeup are bad for your skin anyway.
About 12 or 13 years of age should be the right time to start wearing makeup.
17. don't ruin your skin because there's no going back %26amp; you'll just have to keep applying more %26amp; more makeup to cover up your skin! keep it natural~


xxx*
Well I didn't start wearing foundation until my senior year of high school (which is right now lol) and i never wear blush except for school dances.








But i started wearing make-up in 5th grade. Just silver eyeshadow that's all.





By 7th grade I wore eye liner


By 9th grade I wore eye liner and mascara.


By 11th grade I wore eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow.





I think by 7th/8th grade it's fine to start wearing serious make-up but natural looking make-up.


Age 13/14.
i started wearing mascara and eyeliner at 10
well i started wearing makeup when i was 13 cause i had to be 13, but only powder if i was oily and mascara and cure my lashes oh and lip gloss but not a lot of line none really

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting