Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup help?

Tonight I'm going to Sephora, to replenish my make up. So far, I'm getting Bare Minerals for foundation, and the mineral veil, Nars blush in orgasm, and maybe and I wanted to also buy a face luminizer, I heard Clinique makes it a good one. I don't want to spend too much $$ on the luminizer though. So, anyone know of a good one I can buy at Sephora, or your favorite blushes and foundations?Makeup help?
stick with bare minerals all the way, you really can't put a liquid luminizer with mineral make-up, it will make it runny. i recommend clear radiance for a subtle glow, and any of the bare minerals blushes, they have many pretty shades. good luck !Makeup help?
My favorite foundation is Prescriptives. I never break out when I where it, it makes my skin look so satiny smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting