Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup help?

I have a question about covering up red acne....will first using a green-tinted concealer (like the physicians' formula kind at the drugstore) help cover the redness better ? or does it make no difference? thanks!Makeup help?
Yellow or green both help reduce redness. Green is for more serious redness, you'll probably do fine with a yellow-base. Either way, be sure to put a foundation or something over the green or yellow that matches your skin color.





You may want to check out Benefit's You're Bluffing line. A friend of mine has very very red skin and it helped tone it down a lot.Makeup help?
listen to get rid of it


use glycerin soap


from dollar general


it sounds cheap but it worksss
green does help with redness and acne. I would buy a concealer that actually has stuff in it to heal the acne while covering.
I personally don't recommend the green.


I used it before and it tints your skin green.


I'm not sure if you're interested in turning into the Incredible Hulk, but I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting