Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup Help?

I am an African American with moderate to severe acne. I am going to a special even tomorrow night, and want to cover all of the dark pigment I have not only on my face, but on my BACK. The dress that I am wearing is a halter dress, but I will feel self conscious the whole time If I don't find something to wear. I have used makeup before to try and cover it, but it always ends up smudging or smearing and rubbing. Is it because I'm just using foundation and no powder? Does anyone have any suggestions??Makeup Help?
Well, I have acne too. And I wear fondation everyday. But sometimes, I will wear powder. I actually do think not wearing powder makes fondation smudge. I have always seen makeup artists put fondation and powder on people. So, that may be a reason. And, before your special event, have someone put fondation and powder on your back, maybe that will make you feel better. You could always buy some sort of jacket or sweater that will cover up your back. Oh, and always put face lotion on before you put makeup on..it helps keep the makeup on your face. :DMakeup Help?
I think you should put like more layers of powder and go to cvs and buy those liquid pimple coverers. They work good.After that cover come of the power with blush. I perfer tan or light brown. Depends on what kind of place. Gold goes good every where. And if you want to add something extra, volumize your lashes and put on a light, not too revealing eyeshadow. For lipstick, put wine colored lipstick.
id say first to have someone rub alcohol on your back.. it will dry it up some. makeup wise ony way to go is MAC ..best coverage ever,, BUT u said ur going tomorrow thats unfortuante because also DERMABLEND is great for cover ups. what strippers use to cover tattoos. works wonders
why dont youy simply try to get a shaw or scarf to cover your back but yet be elligant at the same time
Body makeup and Mac Studio Fix Foundation, Studio Powder, Studio Touch up concealer.
EYESOFT TECHNOLOGIES is a leading global consulting and IT services company, offering a wide array of solutions customized for a range of key verticals and horizontals.





Company Type : Software Company





Offering : Software works, Web desingn works , Hosting support , SEO wors and BPO works at low cost





Technology :PHP,ASP,Perl,VBA,ASP.NET,JAVA... ,JAVASCRIPT,MYSQL,MSSQL, ORACLE...





http://www.eyesofttechnologies.com





Contact : info@eyesofttechnologies.com
Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


Makeup /cosmetic tricks /hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Tips on mineral makeup and how to apply...


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
Why don't you try wearing a pashmina or beautiful wrap as an accent piece. I think you have to buy special make up to use on your body. Normal makeup will only smear.
  • inc.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting