Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup Help?

To begin with, I am 14 with shoulder length, dark brown hair (I'm cutting it soon!), pale skin with what I believe is yellow undertones, brown eyes, and a little bit of freckles and redness.





My question is...What is the best way to get my makeup like hers:


http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/1088/lcae84d63aceefe3bf048baxy5.jpg





Any suggestions? I'm new to makeup. ^^; Also, makeup recommendations are also highly appreciated.Makeup Help?
I'd take a black eyeliner pencil and a white eyeliner pencil (You can get them for like 98 cents at Wal-Mart so it's not expensive) and then some black and white eyeshadow.





Take the black eyeliner pencil and line your lower waterline (the part of you eye closest to your eyeball) about 3/4's of the way in, but be careful and don't poke yourself!


Then line your top lid in a little further, then take the white liner and line the rest of your waterline and above your eye with that.





Now take the black eyeshadow and one of those sponge things you usually get with eyeliner and put a little underneath your eye and use your finger to try to smooth it out a little.





Then on the top, lightly cover your eyelid with black eyeshadow and then wing it out slightly into your crease at the outer corner of your eye and a little above and smudge that just a little bit too.





Now take your white eyeshadow and place it in the inner corner of your eye and a little bit beneath it where she has hers in the picture.








I'm sorry.. I've been doing makeup for a long time and I know how to show people to do makeup but it's hard to explain how, I might be able to do a makeup how-to video and put it on youtube later if you might be interested if my explanation doesn't help...:D


Sorry if you couldn't understand me.. I ramble..Makeup Help?
just practice and keep trying... soon youll get it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting