Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup help?

meeting the girl of my dreams tomorrow...i want to look PERFECT.





I have really shorty light brown hair with blonde parts in it. I have dark dark freckles all over me and bright blue eyes. My complexion is really light but i tend to have red patches on my skin. I want to make my eyes look massive and have a kissable pout. I use bare minerals makeup atm but i find it looks really 'caked-on' any tips on applying it so it looks flawless? Also- how can i draw 'cat-eyes' makeup with an eyeliner PENCIL (my eyes are irritated by the liquid stuff)





Please help as much as you can, and with as much detail as you can. I'm clueless!





THANK YOUU THANK YOUU :)Makeup help?
i think you have to apply lots of perfume and cofidence to you


and i dont think you will have to put make up.its a date..face to face!!!!


not a pictorial for a magazine!!!!!


so style youre hair like David Archuletas!!!!


(if you know him).


but just be cool come and i hope you two wiil be perfect couples!!!! good luck!!!!Makeup help?
White eyeliner makes your eyes look bigger.


black eyeliner all the way around makes them look small, if your using black then do the top and the outside half of the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting