Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup HELP?

hey, I am going makeup shopping tommorro !!


I have seen so many Questions asking for cheap makeup suggestions.(here's where it gets intresting)


well are there any products that you are interested in,but haven't tried? So if you have any spefic products that I could buy and tell you if I like it?


Details:


looking for makeup products for people on a budget


Have to be purchasible at stores like


wal-greens,target, victoria secret


Please give name off product,where you think I can buy it,and price


~Madstyle~


I will pick a few I am interested in





Have funMakeup HELP?
Maybelline makes really good mascaras. Try their Full and soft or volume express.





NYX makes really good eyeshadows and they are comparable to MAC. Some that I really like are black, highlight, silver, mermaid green, atlantic, purple, apricot moose.Makeup HELP?
GREAT PLACES FOR MAKEUP IS DEFINITLY WALMART AND CVS!!!! THEY AHVE ALL THE MAKEUP YOU NEED FROM AMAZING MASCARA, EYELINER, LIPGLOSS, AND FOUNDATION. I ALWAYS GET MY MAKEUP FROM WALMART BUT CVS HAS GREAT DEALS LIEK HALF OFF OR BUY TWO FOR ONE PRICE. GOOD MAKEUP LINES ARE N.Y.C. COSMETICS, MAYBELLINE, LOREAL, AND COVERGIRL!! THESE LINES ALL HAVE GRETA PRODUCTS FOR GREAT PRICES!!! THE MOST YOU WILL SPEND IS $20!!!! GOOD LCUk!! ;D
Revlon is the best brand there is.


I'm interested in an eyeliner in the form of a sketch pen and never smudges.There's this orange colored eyeliner that also sometimes makes you look like a freak.


Perfumes are my favourites. Try Elizabeth Arden's RED DOOR.
I usually buy my makeup at Nordstrom from MAC, Clinique or Lancome, but recently I purchased some eyeliner, shadow and brushes from the new Sonia Kashuk makeup line at Target. I am very happy with the products and their prices! It's definitely worth a try!
I use MAX, and the eyeliner is really good. I'm not sure if it is in Wal-greens, but there is a chance! It sells for around $5-6 for a roll out [not stick. xD]. It's a sort of expensive line, but it works.
MAC has great products! Also Sephora has their own private line which is also great and the price is even better! Target could also work.
target has cheap but awesome makeup products. i buy mine there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting