Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which makeup??!!?? HELP!!?

Okay, I have very light skin, hazel eyes, and brownish hair. I NEED HELP on which makeup to buy. Please make it cheap, because I am on a budget. I can spend around $5 - $10 maximum. I'm looking for good, sheer lipgloss that isn't sticky, and goes on very easy. It has to be a light shade for school. I am also looking for a cheap, but very good mascara that won't clump and stays on for a long time. I don't need any foundation or powders or anything.





I am considering New Maybelline SuperStay Power Gloss 12-Hour Color in a Nude Shade, and Maybelline Great Lash Mascara.





If you know anything better, please put the product's name and price, and if it works well.





Please and thank you!!Which makeup??!!?? HELP!!?
Maybelline, pink and green mascara... Classic! So great, I've used it for years! I like the blackets black, it just looks better than the brown on me, but for lighter skin I'd go with the blackish-brown. As far as lip gloss. I love Revlon Super Lustrous lip-gloss in Pink Afterglow. It's great shine, not sticky and it comes in different shades, but the pink afterglow is my favorite! I don't like the extended wear glosses, they feel like nail polish when I put them on... It's easier and mor comfortable to just re-apply!Which makeup??!!?? HELP!!?
L'Oreal has great new foundation that matches really well with most skin tones. I would suggest going to a drug store and checking them out. I think they're around $8 and go on really smooth. Maybelline is a super choice for mascara, cheap and an oldie but a goodie. I also like Maybelline's potted blushes. They are creamy and really enhance the color in my face. Experiment and have fun.
Some AWESOME inexpensive mascara is Maybelline Define-A-Lash. You won't get any clumps and it works really well.





For your lips, I really like Wet N Wild MegaPlump lipgloss. It makes your lips look really full and has some great colors too.
brown eye colors would look good you can find really cheap eye shadow, if you want to you could even check the dollar store for eye shadow, usually they have lots of colors... and try using lash exact by covergirl mascara it goes on great and won't clump up like other brands it's about 5-6.00 , but totally worth it and for the lipgloss burt's bee's lipgloss in raspberry flavored is a non sticky nice clear gloss and isnt too exspensive def. not over 10! hope this helps! :)
N.Y.C. is a good product that is very inexpensive. I love all their products, but I haven't tried their mascara. You might want to check them out. I know Target carries N.Y.C.. Hope I've helped!! Have fun.
Well for lip gloss I absolutely love Rimmel London Sweet Jelly or something like that. It's not sticky and it's like around 2-3 dollars. I absoultely love it and don't use anything else!


I also really like their mascara. It's called XXX Lengthening mascara. It doesn't clump and the brush lengthens your lashes. It's about 4-5 dollars. You can find Rimmel at Wal-Mart!





Hope this helps!
Maybelline.


define-a-lash or lashmaxxx
the lipgloss at the dollar store is always the on to go with its in a budget and To Me it's the best type.
  • inc.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting