Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup Help!?

I'm 15 and I've never worn makeup before, I want to start but I wouldn't know how to use it or what colors to buy. I have no sisters so I cant ask them to help. I also breakout sometimes. I have brown hair and green eyes. My skin is not pale but just a tad darker.Makeup Help!?
To keep your skin from breaking out, make sure you take off your make up before you go to bed, and use a cleasner. Find a foundation that matches your skin, and I think you should use shimmery browns tans to bring out your green eyes. Use a black mascara, and a light pink blush. A little gloss and I think you're all set. Hope this helps%26lt;3Makeup Help!?
I recommend buying eyeshadow in the burgandy/reddish area. Pink will look good with you too. Start you with just some powder for foundation. I would also buy eyeliner in black, brown, or grey (no crazy colors) and mascara (I recommend eye opener by rimmel london. White eyeliner and eyeshadow is a good investment too.





Start out by just using the mascara.





Having a fun sleepover with either just yourself or friends just to try out new makeup ideas is also a good idea.





If you have a myspace, I recommend adding this group :


http://groups.myspace.com/acmakeup








The best of luck to you!
I break out too, but I do really well with Bare Minerals but it's expensive. I know walmart has some different brands that carry Mineral make up so you could try that first. It's a powder that you put on with a brush and what I have covers SO WELL!!! Aww. I wish I was there and I would take you shopping for it! Almay has a great line of eye shadow that has 3 colors to make your eye color pop. I have brown eyes so in mine I get a purple which I put on the lid, then a dark brown that goes in the crease, then a shimmery yellowish whitish color that goes under my brow to highlight. They also have the coordinating eyeliner and mascara, but I don't buy that. I buy usually a charcoal color eyeliner (not the pencil or liquid, but the kind you twist up) and then black mascara. Also, blush.. I would go to a department store like Dillards and look at their blushes and see what would go well with you skin. If you can't buy it there (I have clinique and I think it was about 19 dollars and lasts FOREVER) then you can try and match that same color at walmart. I personally learn my stuff from ';what not to wear'; on tlc. Good luck. I hope that you can find someone to help you. It hasnt been until the past 2 years or so (I'm 20) that i really learned how to do mine. Just play.. Play and have fun with it (please don't go overboard though, haha)
if you breakout it makeup only makes it worse. but if you want ot start wearing makeup. never wear alot its not flattering on anyone. you could get almay clear complexion concealer and maybe some physicans formula brown eyeliner and physicans formula has some really good blush. at least those are the products i use.
i started wearing make up at 11 if you want you can buy some light covrage so you dont breack out and it wont clog pores try looking for oil free stuff start off wearing very neutral colors like light browns or light gold dont go over board and for lips you can wear a light pink gloss or a chapstick





hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting