Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup Help?

i wear the traditional black eyeliner on top and bottom and i have red hair and blue eyes I want to do something to make my eyes pop any suggestionsMakeup Help?
Use green eyeshadow. Use light brown eyeliner. If you even care about the lips, Use bright red lipgloss.Makeup Help?
Use black eye liner first, on top and bottome, then brown over it, then add a very sparkly shaddow all over eyelid, then a lite white, then a darker and darker. i have the same prob as u and this fixed it
Almay has different eye shadows for differnet eye colors. They have Bring Out the Blue and Play Up the Blue. It works great. And, I saw this on America's Next Top Model, apply just a little bit of shine under your brow. I've done it and I've gotten alot of compliments. It's GREAT!
wear different shades that are lighter than just black


and wear bright colored eyeshadow
eyeliner


mascara
Check into the collection from Almay for blue eyes. They really have it down as a science to matching colors with natural ones.
You should wear


Eyeliner


Mascara


and Blush


It will make you look BEAUTIFUL
I'm a beauty advisor and yes I'm a guy. I suggest you use your eye liner in black on top as usual and use less on the bottom. Start at the middle of the eye and stream out. This will create the eye popping look. It'll make your eyes look bigger.,





www.youravon.com/jimmyreveles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting