Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup help?????????

Girl Friend wants to ????


My Girl Friend is about 5 months pregnant with twins. I am 22 she is 21 years old. I am getting custody of my niece aka my daughter that is a long story. My GF is so wonderful about everything. I made her mad the other day and I apologized and said i will do anything to make it up to her. She said i have to dress as a girl for 3 days. I agreed I love her we are getting married. I am not gay.


The makeup i have to wear are the following


Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Red


Sephora Brand Maniac Long Wearing Lipstick,


lip gloss


lip stain


long last nail polish red and pink


Silver Glitter Spray


Blush


Facepowder


eyeshadow


Liqiuad eyeliner


pencele eyeliner


ATALE - Exceptional Volume Sculpting 3D Comb-Mascara


long lasting mascara


liquid foundation


Cream Foundation


Powder Foundation


she gets to Perice my ears at home.





should she make me do it more the 3 days?


advice on wearing makeup?


How to you perice your ears at home?Makeup help?????????
no more than 3 days if your going to it


buy an ear piercing gun to pierce your ears


watch some videos on how to apply makeup or ask her to do it for you. shell probably enjoy doing your makeup


also dont forget to wash all the makeup off before you go to bed or youlll break outMakeup help?????????
1. dont pierce your own ears. its just not a good idea.


2. i would say she should only make you do it for one day, thats humilliating enough.


3. if you guys are getting married she should be mature enough to forgive you after you apologized and not get amusement out of humilliating you.. =)
ears:


-put an ice cube on the lobe until numb


- sanatise (idk how to spell that) the needdle


- they light it with a lighter or match


- quickly push the needle in the lobe


---it will hurt.. fyi





Personally i would go to claire's or somewhere but whatever it's your choice
r u a guy or a girl????????? also put a sewing needle in hot water in the microwave (metal can go in a microwave) then sterolize it with rubbing alcohal then put a ice cube behind ur ears n pierce it then quikly put a earring in
do what ur g-f is telling u to (is she ur sister?)


just wear everything nice and light


take an earing and stab it in ur ear. put alcohol first. its what i did with my noes, and lip pierce. good luck
shes pregnant, so she will b moody. the ears are gonna go a lil far. i say 1 day, dont do the ears (heels instead), and put the make up on lightly.
i'm sorry but thats a fcuked up relationship.


she's making you dress like that?


if she loves you she wouldn't put you through humiliation
depends on how mad she was
that really sucks lol id make you go around town
oh my. lol
that's ******* up man.
  • chi hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting