Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup Help? 10 points!

I was wondering what kind of makeup I should wear.


I want a simple light makeup routine for school.


I am asian, I have brown eyes, black hair, and tan skin.


I am 14 years old.


I can wear pretty much anything except foundation





thanksMakeup Help? 10 points!
just use lip gloss, masscre, and maybe a little of blush or simply put on a black eye liner and lip gloss, that's simplier, right?Makeup Help? 10 points!
you could do a brown eyeliner only on the inner lash line of the bottom of your eye. some mascara on top lashes (i use maybelline volum' express 5x) and a sheer pinky gloss.


thats what i started off wearing (im 16 now), and i got compliments all of the time





maybelline is by far my favorite for inexpensive makeup


i like hard candy and two faced for the more expensive brand


go to sephora.com and maybelline.com for tips
uhh you have to put foundation ...you really cant tell...i got





1. foundation nyc 1.99-2.99


2. mascara lash blast by covergirl $6-7


3. i got pink eye shodow and only put it on my lids...very pretty i got mine from victoria secrets $7.50


3. bluch-nyc 2.49


use sponges for foundation and bluch
Wear as little makeup as you can for now. I'm 16 and hate wearing the full blast of makeup. Just wear some mascara, maybe some blush. I'd stay away from the eye liner if I were you, it takes away from your lashes and makes your eyes look too dark.
I would definatly go for green shadow. It will make your eyes pop. And orange/pink blush...it may sound weird but it looks gorgeous on tan skin. And black mascara. Maybe a peachy pink gloss. I use a pink cream blush and I use it on my lips and eyelids as well.
umm thin layer of eye liner (black or brown) underneath eyes, and apply black mascara on top and bottom lashes, this makes your eyes more lively =] then apply some lipgloss (clear or mayb pinkish) and your good to go =] oh yeah i suggest maybelline define a lash mascara (green one) works awesome for me =]
im not gonna lie but asins are the most pretest race there is and really dont need as much makeup.but if you want makeup it should be light like this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/iamfashion2/asianmodels-gina1.jpg





ps im not asian
I would just stick to mascara, a light bronzer and some lip gloss





less is more whne it comes to makeup








decide what is your best feature and then go from there to enhance it


good luck !
Simple is key!


Bronzer for the day


Blush at night





Mascara





And maybe for when you go out at night throw in some fun eye shadow.


Gold makes blue eyes show


Purple for green eyes


and green for brown or hazel eyes.






I would advise the mineral primer from smokymountainminerals.com, then some mascara %26amp; liner, only next to lashes. cheek %26amp; lip colors that are in the same hue either warm or cool.. %26amp; top it off with some sheer or pearl lip gloss.
Watch this first:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8nfJCOI鈥?/a>





Check her link in the sidebar for her Xanga. It will have good references to products you can buy.





best of luck :)
i would prefer cover girl....... and for color wise brown or black eye liner maybe a pink or brown blush and any eyeshadow would be my best advice
Mascara


Eyeliner


%26amp;blush.
Go with Bare Minerals. It's easy to use, goes on light and makes your skin look flawless.
stick with a natural look.


nothing too bold.


just maybe some bronzer and some mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting