Thursday, December 3, 2009

MAKEUP HELP! Full coverage....?

I am looking to buy full coverage liquid foundation, and then a powder on top of that.. i have freckles and skin discolor, and some scarring from a car accident. ( i had 36 stitches on and around my chin)





Id like a liquid black eye liner, and lasting eyeshadow ...


What would you recommend i go to...I have been using mac for years but want something a little less severe but with the same abilities.MAKEUP HELP! Full coverage....?
Dinair Airbrush Makeup is totally the answer for u!!! Ive used it for the past 2 years and i LOVE it!!! It make my skin look flawless... they even have the product that u put on under ur makeup that fills scars back up to skin level and then u airbrush over it and it makes scars look almost nonexistent...if u just go to google and type in Dinair you'll find their site and u can check it all out...hope i helped...its seriously amazing!!MAKEUP HELP! Full coverage....?
Revlon Colorstay Foundation is compared to MAC Studio Fix all the time and is often rated better. It's expensive for a drugstore brand, but it's only like $10 I think. I'm not sure if it's fulll coverage, but the coverage is very heavy. It covers my pimples beautifully, I don't even need a concealer. The formula is liquid but don't let that fool you, it stays on so well. I'll admit that I do have a hard time taking it off at night if I don't use a makeup remover, but that's not a problem. They also have a powder form of the Revlon Colorstay, so I'd suggest using that for the powder on top. Try to draw attention to your eyes though. It'll distract people from looking at your chin, and it'll look nice. You don't have to obviously, but a nice mascara would do the trick in addition to your eye liner and eyeshadow. Hope I helped! (:





Edit: Omg I'm sorry, I didn't read the question right! But that Revlon Colorstay is at any drugstore, Target, etc.
i hate dream matt mooooooose stuff its greasy for me,, try mary kay., it lasts all day and night ,, i use the medium coverage in a shade a lil darker than my normal color, then i add a light mineral veil or mineral powder over that to set, im a fan of black eyeliner on the inside of my eyes but i do alot of different colors of eye shadows from green and yellow to purple and orange ,, so i love grey and blue eyeliners
I use cover fx sometimes, and sometimes mac.


Cover fx has liquid, cream, and powder foundations, but are a bit pricey.


They are recomended to burn victims and such, It is worth trying out ( if you get that where you live)
I like thicker coverage too. I use Christian Dior's Forever.
GO TO ULTA
don't bother with a liquid -- maybelline's dream matte mousse foundation will do the trick for you. it's fabulous. the minute i put it on ALL and i mean all of my imperfections go away and my skin is then flawless.





you don't have to wear a powder over it -- it looks awesome just by itself. but sometimes i do put almay's new pure blends loose finishing powder in translucent shimmer on. it gives my skin a nice little 'glow'.





i'm not into liquid eyeliner but loreal came out with a new retractable eyeliner that is as intense as a liquid but in the convenient form of a retractable crayon.





if you don't mind spending a little more... the loreal HIP line has cream eyeliners in these cute little tubs and it even comes with a brush. no lie this stuff lasts from 8 am til the next morning. it's incredible. the black is wonderful and so is the midnight blue. the brown is terrible though.





here are some links --


foundation:


http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈥?/a>





HIP eyeliner --


http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈥?/a>





finishing powder --


http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting