Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup help??!!!???!!!???!!?

I'm 12 and i need help chosing my makeup im 5'1 and have brown hair with i little red and blue eyes!!!! help me!!!???Makeup help??!!!???!!!???!!?
Blue eyes look good with bronzes, burgandys, purples, and if you want to go there red.





I would do a bronze on the lid, with a burgandy color, or a darker bronze in the crease, and a light cream color for highlight. As for eyeliner a nice black brown would be cute, you can go for black, but browns look better for blue eyes, and for mascara go black, I don't think brown would look nice since theres already so much brown in the eyes, but if you wanted a black brown mascara, you could do a black eyeliner instead of the brown.





TIP: Don't bring black eyeliner too far into the inner corner, it makes the eye look smaller, and also don't use all shimmer eyeshadow, it just kills it.





Also if you have small eyes white eyeliner in the waterlione opens them up.





Hope this helps! If you have more questions e-mail me!Makeup help??!!!???!!!???!!?
Hmm...for eyeshadow, I think a very natural, very light brown, bronze color would look good with your colorings, and for eyeliner, a medium-dark brown shade. For mascara, I would also go with brown or brown/black. My sister has auburn hair and she looks great with a subtle bronze shadow and actually a very deep purple eyeliner that she applies very lightly. And then she tops it off with mascara. Just go light, and remember to try to enhance and compliment your appearance rather then go crazy and not be able to see the real you! =) Have fun!
You are quite young, so you don't need to go over the top with your make up. I think when I was 12 my first choice of make up was a little bit of lipgloss, and maybe mascara too if it's a special occasion, which will bring out your eyes.. don't try and make yourself look too old and embrace your youth :) x
You are very young but if you want to wear makeup then go ahead. I would suggest something simple like mascara and eyeliner and a pink lip gloss
too young to be worrying about makeup, the earlier you start wearing make up the worse your skin is going to be
neutral makeup.. lipgloss. eyeliner and mascara...
You are too young for makeup...shouldn't you still be playing with dolls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting