Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup Help >_> Lawl?

Stupid people deleted my question =// But I read the answers about me and my boyfriend should wear less makeup. FlickR link on profile and shizz. Give advice please.





And no, we arent going to change our hair ^_^ its sexyMakeup Help %26gt;_%26gt; Lawl?
lol!!





I think you two look adorable together and wouldn't mind seeing you making out on a bench in the park. Screw what other ppl think!Makeup Help %26gt;_%26gt; Lawl?
Guys wearing makeup isn't so abnormal these days. As mentioned above a lot of male models wear it on the runway, celebrities wear it, news anchors and TV personalities wear it for their job, ad nauseam.





I tried it a couple of times as a teen but didn't like the way it made my skin tone look. I prefer my natural complexion, but if it makes you feel better about yourself or more comfortable, or you just like the way it looks then go for it. Different strokes for different folks...
If you're both attracted to each other and in love I don't see what the big deal is. Apparently you both like it on each other. As a male model I regularly wear makeup, even if I don't apply it myself at home or when I'm at classes, and no one IRL says a thing about it. You both look cute to me and as long as you have each other what else matters? Maybe people are jealous because you're cuter than them, who knows?





I would try working on the flaw of being so overly aware of what others think if it were me, rather than any alleged physical ones.
I think the general consensus is that an attractive male doesn't need to wear makeup, and it's not very masculine, so people think it's weird or that you're covering something up. Whatever floats your boat though.
Yur hair looks great.........I think its really cute! Yu two look soooooooo adorable together!!! :) The make up iz fine and even if yu didn't wear it yu both stil look awsome ;)
aww u guys are cute together! but i dont think youre wear to much make up it looks good :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting