Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup help please (eyeshadow)?

I have two different colors of eyes. One is blue, and one is hazel/green.


I was wondering what color of eyeshadow I could wear the make both of them stand out more! (I want to wear the same color of shadow on both eyes..haha)


Here are my eyes:





http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/uu342鈥?/a>


ThanksMakeup help please (eyeshadow)?
A bronze would look great!


mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Makeup help please (eyeshadow)?
That's soooooo cool you have gorgeous eyes. I would wear bronze colors, light browns, neutral colors with a brownish black eyeliner on the bottom and then brownish black mascara like 2 coats of it. Hope I helped!
I think brown eyeliner with cool colors would look cool. For spring, a cool color like light green liner and light yellow-green is always a hit!
well try silver or black and is that your real eyes because if they are they are 2 colored and if its contacts then cool .
You have AMAZING eyes!! an earthy green would look really great
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting