Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup help please??????

I am extremly pale and makeup never seems to match my skin-especially foundation. Everything looks orangey and fake. I currently use maybelline's pure makeup in the lightest shade with is mediocre. The main problem i have is streak marks and my dry skin spots are really noticeable. Please any help?????Makeup help please??????
try loreal true match powder.....





they have every shade ranging from dark brown to red, or white im sure they would have your skintoneMakeup help please??????
The most important thing is to take good care of your skin and be comfortable with it without makeup. I had the same problem as your and I started using Clinique's turn around concentrate and it makes your skin really smooth and soft and it gets rid of dry spots. The best foundation by far is ';Your skin makeup inspired by carmindy.'; You can get it at CVS or Ulta. I have really pale skin also and I use it in the shade ';porcelain'; and it matches me perfectly. It is a really good foundation. It goes on so smooth. (Apply it with a foundation brush.)
The BB Cream, aka Blemish Balm, is the hottest beauty product in Asia right now. It has the advantages of both a makeup and skincare product. It can even out skintone, camouflage undereye circles, acne scars and add radiance to the skin without the heavy mask-like effects of a foundation.





http://lavidafashionistas.blogspot.com/
try bare minerals in fair. Or if you dont have that kind of budget, NYC or Jane makes a dry mineral makeup that is quite light. I too am extremely pale. If you are REALLY REALLY pale just add some powder (like baby powder) to a powder formula and mix. Or Add a thicker non-comodogenic (so it doesnt clog your pores) to your liquid foundation. Try going to a place like Ulta where they can match your skintone much more easily. I hope I helped and good luck!
Get a better foundation :: I reccomend lorac natural performance foundation, it has some really pale skin tones and I love it.


Use a foundation brush.


Put on moisturizer before applying foundation.
try bronzer!! i use it every day but it doesnt look orange if you dont put too much on... also try tinted moisturizer. its not permanant but it makes you tan :)


i hope i helped you
well, you could try tinted mousturiser.


and if thats still too dark, mix it with some normal moisterizer to make it less noticable :)
use concealer before you put your foundation on, that matches your skin colour or that is one shade lighter.
try moisturizer for ur skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting