Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup Help!!!????

okay... I have naturally really short eyelashes and so I always look really bad unless I glob on a bunch of eyeliner to make an appear ance of eyelashes.... is there a really good way to lengthn eyelashes or to make a darker shadow stay on your eyelid? (they always fade by the end of the day) because it looks like im trying to hard when I out on so much eyeliner, but i look like a boy if i dont...Makeup Help!!!????
I simply LOVE Nicole Miller! Her Volumizing Mascara.


It dosen't clump or wear off during the day at all. I love it. $12.00 per tube





I also wear Mary Kay Signature Ultimate Mascara, it last just as long, but is a little harder to remove. $15.00 per tubeMakeup Help!!!????
HAH!
Maybelline has a great one. One end is white that you put on first to lengthen them without the color and then you apply the other end which is the color, over the white and it lengthens them without making them chunky since the first layer is white!
1000 calorie mascara is good, also, put on your foundation before you do your eyeshadow and it will stay on a lot longer!
Covergirl has really good mascara for lengthining. but u can also try fake eylashes, just make sure they dont look TOO fake, or there is also eyes lash extensions, but if you go for the fake eyeslashes be sure 2 get really good glue so they stay on
My suggestion would first be to buy fake lashes. Don't go over the top with really long ones, but if you get some that are average length (you can even cut them if they're too long) then they won't look fake. Singles versus a strip of full lashes will look more natural as well.





As far as making your darker shadow stay on your eyelid, you should use a neutral color cream eyeshadow as a base or if you go to MAC they have a base eyeshadow you can buy. Buying a any cream eyeshadow in a neutral color will work the same as the MAC base shadow though, and it's cheaper. By using the cream as a base it gives your shadow something to stick to therefore making your shadow stay longer! This has worked wonders for me once I started doing this! My make-up lasts all day!
ok the best mascara ive ever used is the new orange covergirl lash blast mascara, its so good! just keep putting it on until ur lashes grow like rele long, but it doesnt clump!!
Try this! I heard it's great! I have long eyelashes already, so I don't need it. But I heard that it works great!





http://tweezerman.com/index.cfm?page=productdetail%26amp;prod=87
Try a different mascara that will make your eyelashes longer, Like covergirl lashblast, or Too faced Lash injection.


Dont use too much eyeliner because it will look trashy, try curling your eyelashes with an eyelash curler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting