Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup Help? (With picture)?

Hiya, I was just wondering what sort of makeup I should wear for day time and night time?





Here's the picture:





http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=me5sk6.pngMakeup Help? (With picture)?
With your skin and hair you would look nice with some neutral and gold tones for a daytime look, maybe a nice bronzer, cream based eyeshadow in a pearl and gold with black eyeliner (not overdone) and of course mascara. You may want to just wear a tinted lip gloss for your daytime color. Now for a night look you could experiment with smoky eyes with some shades of metallic gray, coal and perhaps shimmering powder. Top it off with eye liner and mascara. I would go with a lipstick for evening, you could experiment with different colors/shades that you like. My knee jerk reaction is that you woudl probably look nice in any lipsticks from the red/burgundy family. I hope this helps some!Makeup Help? (With picture)?
[eye wear]


Well I think for you, the best would be, especially during daytime, that you should have light, open colors.





And during nighttime, natural , but subtle colors. Nothing to dramatic.





[lips]


Daytime : one word. lipgloss.





Nightime : Lip tinter, for slighty darker , redder lips.
You are so pretty. If you lived in Norwalk, CT, I'd do a skincare class with you and some friends for free. I could see you in pinks, browns, tans, you would look very natural. what you could do is head over to my mary kay cosmetics site and do a virtual makeover. Grab some friends and have a virtual makeover party! If you like the look you choose, you can buy it. If you order from my site, as a new customer, you have the chance to get up to 50% off your first order when you get 5 or more friends to order at least $20.00 worth of product. Keep in mind, this is just a suggestion, but it can also be a lot of fun. I can also ship samples if you'd like to try before you buy. I do ship nationally and it won't cost you a penny! You can shop online with friends 24/7! I promise you'll fall in love just like I did. If you have questions, don't be afraid to e-mail me. I check my e-mail often and never leave anyone hanging. Check out my site here!
hmm...daytime i think you need brown mascara%26amp;liner and some tannish brown eyeshadow or iced pink (no sparkles, maybe shimmer) and some llight pink blush with some nude lipstick/lipgloss.


nighttime-black mascara%26amp;liner with some darkish brown eyeshadow (not too dark) with some plum blush and some dark lip -stick/-gloss -- like dark red or plum.


: )
day- navy eyeshadow smudged into base of eyelashes, dark brown mascara. a little blush, soft rose lip.





night-liquid plum liner, top and bottom. smudged into lashes with plum powder. lighter purple shade on who lid. black lashes. bit of bronzer brushed under cheek bones. nude lip, no shine.
For morning pastel colours eye shadow and black eye liner if you want (and maybe gold eye shadow and natural lip gloss)


At night smokey eyes and pink lipstick
A darker eye shadow would be really nice with a peachy-pink lipgloss/stick. For eye shadow colors try grays, browns, maybe even dark blue. Test different ones for what you like the best!!
First of all, cover up them breasts! Second, I think light summer shades will look best on you because of your glowing skin tone. Light pink, baby blue, sea foam green, etc.





Good luck!!!!!!
...not very much. Keep it light (not heavy) please.... You're a cutie. ....don't make yourself up like a ';2 bit'; youknow.
That color that you have in the picture is nice for day and night.
pink-lipgloss-brownish-eyeshadow-
blue eyeliner and pink lip gloss
i think u should wear soft summer shades cuz u have a glowing skin tone!
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting