Friday, December 11, 2009

Plz makeup help help help!!!!!!?

well the thing is is that i want to start wearing a bit of foundation but how do i no which one is right for me because i get spots whenever i use it ?????Plz makeup help help help!!!!!!?
i want to know to.


o





HOW MUCH IS FOUNDATION????????Plz makeup help help help!!!!!!?
foundation is like $10 at cvs, and the best foundation is cvs foundation color blend mousse. SO FANTASTIC! and it even has tint.
Try Almay Smart Shade Makeup- Its great! it transforms into your ideal shade and it also has SPF 15! a lil bit expensive but totally worth it!!


Good Luck!
If it causes spots I would recommend a powder foundation. Make sure to wash it off really well at the end of the day, and only wear it on occasion. Personally I don't like foundation, I think it's excessive. I use a stick concealer on any spots or undereye circles, and it works fine for me. There are very few situations when I would consider using foundation all over my face. But definitely go for a powder, or one that drys as a powder. Only time I used foundation all over I used a powder, and I didn't get spots, but then I didn't use it everyday.
I would pick one that is hypoallergenic since it seems like you're allergic to the one you've been using. Almay and Neutrogena are pretty good for that. If you have oily skin, look for ones that are oil-free or non-clogging. If you have dry skin, look for ones that say nourishing or moisturizing. They usually have a creamy consistency. Loreal TrueMatch foundation has a huge selection of colors and you can compare your skin tone to a chart with all of its colors at the drugstore. Or if you don't mind paying a little extra, go to a department store or Sephora at the mall and ask for personal assistance.





If the spots you talked about weren't from irritation, then maybe you just need to blend it more with a sponge, finger, or brush.
For me i use a drugstore liquid foundation that you apply with a pad





http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41鈥?/a>





it's Covergirl Aquasmooth





you might want to try an all natural mineral makeup. i know some companies have makeup and you make an appointment with them to have them match your color exactly and show you how to apply the makeup. I don't know what the name of the company is, but looking into that may help you too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting