Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup help? 10 POINTS!

Next year I am going for a punk rocker look and I want to try out some makeup. Do you think these eyes would match the look that I am going for? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zupy7R4uR鈥?/a>


She looks so pretty but my eyebrows are very light and I really really want that look. I want to know how to apply the eyeliner too. If you can find good videos of how to put on eyeliner it'd be great. Btw I am a teenager going to 8th grade.Makeup help? 10 POINTS!
just keep tryng.


practice makes perfect!


i have light eyebrows and i do my makeup like that it looks fine.


Makeup help? 10 POINTS!
You can go to a salon and have your eyebrows colored if your worried about them being to light and i thought this video was a great one for instruction. Her make-up looked great. I do my eyes like this all the time with lots of different shades just keep practicing and you will be fine. Practice makes perfect, good luck! :) P.S. I know you can also go to a salon and hold a mirror and have an esthetician show you how to apply the eyeshadow, or even at the MAC counter at like Macy's.
just saw a video on smokey eyes and how to apply,i did mine the same way and it came out perfect,so just go to how to get the smokey eye look


good luck!
yep i think you can still pull it off!


for the eyeliner, just go around as close as you can to your eyelashes.


it will be pretty trust me.


good luck!
Yes it will! Smokey Eyes are so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting