Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup Help! HELP!?

OK,


I have like, combination skin/very sensitive, and I want to start wearing makeup.





Can you recomend a concealer and foundation for me?


I'm bi-racial, I've got dark under-eye circles, roacea (or however you spell that reddness problem.), and uneven skin.





I've got alot of white and blackheads at the moment. (Because its ';That time of the month';. And stress.)


But they're going away.





I CAN'T use anything with sunscreen in it.





Thanks!





PS


Something that my parents wont go whacko over.





PPS


Something in my budget. (I cannot afford Bobbi Brown, Clinque, anything like that.)





Thanks!








Please nothing with SPF anything.


That, chlorine, and salisylic acid do my skin in!Makeup Help! HELP!?
I have used Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick under my eyes for a couple of years now with no problems. I'm pretty happy with it.





http://www.physiciansformula.com/Product鈥?/a>





I also use different brands of acne treatment concealer (for my chin and nose), blush, and powder, but these have salicylic acid; sorry.





Maybe you could try the other Physicians Formula products?





I try to go for the ';natural'; look too. I've had friends that didn't even think I was wearing makeup.





I think as long as you don't go really heavy on the blush or eyeliner, your parents should be OK with it.





As far as the whiteheads go, have you tried using Witch Hazel? I use it after I wash my face, and it seems to help.





Good luck! I hope you find something that your skin can tolerate. I know how hard it is to find a good makeup that you can stick with!Makeup Help! HELP!?
i like all the brands i started wearing makeup when i was 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting