Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup help..?

i don't have that many pimples but my skin is blotchy. it's really noticeable because i have really pale skin. i use a pressed powder to cover it up and it looks good, but by the middle of the day my skin gets oily and it looks all blotchy again. what should i buy so i don't have this problem?Makeup help..?
I have the same problem, my skin gets oily and the makeup melts off. If you live in a very humid climate this is more likely to be a bigger problem, but what I do is use an oil control gel (Clarins has a great one) and apply powder foundation (liquid will melt off more quickly). Use a loose powder to kind of set that and brush off excess. Carry a compact and throughout the day reapply the powder foundation (I like Cargo's foundation, you can find it at Sephora or online)Makeup help..?
my makeup isnt blochy and i get mine from youravon.com/mistybruce they also have virtual makeovers
use oil control film to blot the oil out then reapply powder. :-)
try bare minerals...its really good for your skin and makes it look very fair and flawless. it stay on all day too and doesn't make me oily. i love it!
carry ur makeup with u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting