Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup help???

Ok im 14 and im going shopping with my mom 2moro! Im getting a few things and so is she! She wants some help getting a new foundation and concealer but i dont really know which kind would be for her skin! I thought mac at first but she has a few lines and wrinkle to cover! Do u reccommend anything???Makeup help???
I would definitely recommend Clinique makeup. It's hypo-allergenic and oil free so it's really good for your skin, they also offer a variety of products so I'm sure your mom will be able to find something :) Good luck!Makeup help???
A primer really helps fill in lines and wrinkles.





im 14 too and I use powder foundation because I have oily skin+it's the summer time.





My mom uses Clinique makeup/skincare products and I've tried them and I really like them.





They don't/shouldn't make you or your mom break out and I think most of it is fragrance free and doesn't have that makeup-y smell.





Go to a department store and then to the Cliniique counter and they should have someone there to help you.





I also recommend the Sheer tint mosturizer by Cinique. gives you coverage and goes on really light+sheer. And can be used as a foundation.





Im not too sure about a concealer but I know that you should get one that can be easily applied with a concealer brush because you don't want to use your fingers or a cotton ball--it uses up/wastes the makeup.





Mac is really good makeup too but most of their stuff is a little pricey and I don't really use it since im only 14(: haha.
I'd say go with your instincts and go for mac. My nan has tried every foundation available and she now uses mac and it makes her skin look really dewy and healthy. If you go to a mac counter and explain that its for a more mature skin they will be able to match a foundation type to suit her skin. I refuse to try any other foundation anymore and my mum and my nan are both the same. They swear by it.





Hope that helps





xxx
almay. or loreal age defying foundation
if your asking for the brand it'd be: chlinique. its THE best, i love all of their products :) have fun tomoro
smashbox primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting