Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup!! Help!?

1. Every single eyeshadow I've been using (powder and liquid based types), and I've just a wide range of brands. By the end of the day or so, they eventually always get stuck between my creases and look all oily and nasty.. any ideas on how to solve this?


2. What's an eyeliner (pencil) that works nicely on the bottom lid and will not smear? I've been using Almay, and it's been worker better than any other brand, but it still smears a bit later in the day.


3. What type of makeup would you suggest for someone with asian features? What color eyeshadow, blush, etc..








thanks!! =)Makeup!! Help!?
1.First use an eyeshadow BASE or Primer-I use Laura Geller Eye Spackle. I wouldn't recommend using liquid shadows-Do use Powder.





2.Try any waterproof pencil, that should work better for you. I use Make up forever-Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner pencil.





3.Just got with what fits you. Try out different looks each week, until you find one you really like! Keep the lips and cheeks subtle and go a little bolder with the eyes. Just have fun! Good Luck!





P.S. Check out Sephora.com ...they have a lot of tips and trends and every kind of make-up you can imagine!Makeup!! Help!?
MAC
I really have no answer for the eye shadow issue; however, I have found that oil blotting tissues work miracles without smudging your makeup or eyeshadow.





I use the Amay liquid liner because it doesn't smudge. Although I'm not Asian, I do have almond shaped eyes, and I have found that using pencil liner on my upper lids ends up all over my lids, kind of like a racoon.





As far as makeup colors are concerned, it really depends on your skin tone. Are you light, dark? What undertones do you have in your skin? Flip through some magazines that have pics of women with coloring similar to yours and notice what colors they are using.





Also, you can get color-matched by Cover Girl and Perscriptives.
1. put some foundation on the eyelids to set up a base and brush some loose powder when your all done....it helps it stick a little better


2. the MAC eyeliner does not smear whatsoever...its the only one i use...


3. i think bright colors and metallics for eyeshadow would look good, and the blush should be subtle, not overpowering.
use an eye primer, mary kay sells a really good one
Okay if you dont want the eye shadow to be visble in the creases do not use liquid eye shadow. Use powdery eye shadow. I know exactly what your talking about eye shadows smearing, so try a MAC eyeliner pencil($10) thats waterproof that thing doesnt smear. If you want something a little more affordable try maybelline's unstoppable waterproof($4). Well brown eye shadow will look nice, depending on you. and if you have light skin then try a peachy- rose blush. I have light skin so thats what i wear and it looks soo nice ad natural.
What you need is a primer from MAC to wear underneath your make-up. I also use a paint that I wear as a primer...I apply the eyeshadow on over it and I do not crease anymore....I do not use pencil eyeliner because I believe any pencil eyeliner will smear..I use MAC precision eyeliner. It is in a little container that comes with it own dipping felt tip applicator....I swear by it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting