Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup help!!!?

I have light brown hair and dark brown eyes and i have freakles. what should i do for makeup? I don't really want anything really heavy. I also have really sensitive skin and eyes. i've tried so many differnet mascaras but im alergict to them. Also keep im mind im under 15 so nothing really heavy or so.Makeup help!!!?
paint your face green that always works.Makeup help!!!?
Makeup color basics


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200…





Choosing makeup


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200…





Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200…
I think having freakles is really cute. Flip some fashion magazine if you wish to have some idea about how you want your make-up done or your desire look.





If you have sensitive skin and eyes, check out


Clinique or Body Shop products.





Link for Clinique is below:


http://www.clinique.ca/templates/products/supercat.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY3894





Under 15, keep it natural looks is best :)
If you're wanting to cover your freckles (and that's what I think you're saying) then you'll have to go with a full-coverage foundation, and build from there.





Try a make-up counter at a major department store, such as Dillard's, Foley's, etc., and tell them you want a makeover. Then ask your questions. These consultations are usually free because they want you to buy their produces.





Because of your age, you'll probably have to take a parent with you for this makeover.





Sandy
Since your 15, I say just stick to a nice moisturizing lipstick like Maybelline's Water Shine


http://www.maybelline.co.uk/products/lip…





And then maybe just brown mascara - Lancome's Flextencils


http://www.lancome-usa.com/_us/_en/catal…


Just one coat of this would do, then it won't clump and your eyelashes will still look natural and soft.





And then you could wear a tinted moisturizer such as Olay's Touch of Sun.





Hope that helps you!





P.S Whatever you do, DO NOT cover up your freckles!!!
Use a pretty light lavender eyeshadow, and opt for no foundation cuz freckles are so cute! Use a light moisturizer while your face is still damp to seal in the moisture. If you want to, go for a royal purple eyeliner smudged so it is barely visable, and just a light little dash of black mascara. I personally use Maybelline New Yorks 60% fuller, 11x longer, but that's pretty dramatic. I recomend the mascara in the green and hot pink bottle, great lash I think? Check out your local drug store. I have super sensitive skin too, so I use no foundation, and barely any eye makeup, but I still look put together.
you should wear some olive green and mustardy colors...











it would go great with you complexion =)














i should know....








;)
I'm 15. I use covergirl base. NYC eyeliner and just any lip gloss that I like. You have to just try with different types to see what you like and what looks best.
From your description, it doesnt sound like you need alot of makeup but obviously you're going to wear it anyway :P I wish someone had told me when I was 15 what to wear.


Anyway, there are many products out there for sensitive skin the best being Bare Minerals. It's a bit pricy and you can get it at sephora but it lasts forever and it's amazing.


For mascara again you might need to spend a little more for an all natural mascara such as one by Dr. Hauschka.





As for colours, you can generally wear any! You're young, have fun with it! I'm young as well and I like to play around with my colours... you don't need to go all out and be really flashy with them but for example, instead of using black eyeliners I use dark blue and green. For the best colour selection go to MAC!


I hope this was helpful :S
this site features make-up tips by a celebrity make-up artist! good site...i really like it!


http://lizzy28503.elkevonf.hop.clickbank.net/
guhh.


ive got freckles to..


and i notice evryones saying nt to cover them up


cos theyre soo cute or watevr.


but then can bother me some times. lol


you should try some gold eyeliner?


im pretty sure theres such think


and i think it would look pretty..


bt then again im nt very sure.


cos ive got blondish hair and blue eyes.


lol


bt..hope ya figure out something that works gd.








[%26amp;]..sorry if this doesnt really answer ur question. lol














nuff luv hun


●ρяιи¢єѕѕ тαяα●
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting