Saturday, December 5, 2009

MAKEUP HELP ...... ??????

whick makeup do i use to cover frekles ??? whick is the best one ?


MAKEUP HELP ...... ??????
KRYOLANMAKEUP HELP ...... ??????
Hi


I have a ton of freckles. I hated them. I finally found Estee Lauder Maximum coverage camouflage makeup. It is a concealer. A bit pricey but, you need only a drop to do your whole face. It gives a flawless complexion. It also covers scars. I had a cat thrown in my face as a child. the red scar near my eyes is undetectable with this concealer. Good Luck. I highly recommend it. Also, I have found it on ebay for much cheaper than at Estee lauder.com. You might want to check out the estee website to see colors. i accidentally got one that was too light so i mixed it with some darker foundation.
i have freckles too. not much covers them but personally. . . .





i use bare minerals, and then i put on my cover girl aqua smooth makeup over it. it covers it up pretty good after that=]





hope i helped
Well, try mixing foundation with moisturizer, it moisturizes your skin while it covers your freckles! Try it out! Hope this helps!
i have freckles too but i can't see anyone wanting to cover them up


they're adorable.
cover up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting