Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup help for birthday. Pretty Please (:?

Should i get the urban decay ammo palette (search it on google) or some mac shadows to wear on my birthday , what mac eyeshadows will look good on me?





Picture of me:





http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg66/鈥?/a>Makeup help for birthday. Pretty Please (:?
MAC is ahhhmazing :)! I have been using it for like 3 years and am so happy with it. For prom I went to MAC in the mall and got my makeup done. They did such a good job and it stayed looking good all night. If you go in on the weekdays, they will do your makeup for free. On the weekends, I think you have to buy $50 in product. It's worth it! I think that any of the duo eye shadows would look cute on you (see link below).Makeup help for birthday. Pretty Please (:?
You already have major eyes ,


Just put on the long fake lashes and skip the face chemicals .





%26gt;
I would go with the urban decay ammo palette! I think it has shadows in it that will look lovely with your skin tone. Especially a light purple or a light blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting